Are you a fast learner and use google as your best friend?! We are looking for you who are a social and knowledgeable system developer. Your goto language is less important, as long as you can break down requirements, possess a logic mindset and can transform your creative ideas into code.
Dedicated employees with the extra spark of energy – that want to make a difference, this stands out and is significant as being a part of ESSIQ.
- M.Sc. in Engineering, University of Engineering or other technical education
- Minimum 1 year work experience or other experience we deem relevant
- Open and flexible for working in our customers' environments, methodologies, tools and languages as they will vary
- Python, C/C++ or Simulink
- We will also value and consider personality and commitment
- JIRA knowledge
- Agile development methodology, Scrum and Kanban
- CI / CD
- Knowledge within electromobility is considered
- Fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing
- You are responsible, structured and determined to deliver towards set goals
- Social and communicative - open and clear to your colleagues and are a productive problem solver. You are good at having conversations about you, the work team and the delivery in front of one or more listeners.
- You are responsive and helpful - Acquiring new knowledge from your surroundings and colleagues and are happy to share your own. You are generous with tips, help and support.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Position: Permanent full-time employment
- Start date: We recruit continuously
- Salary and benefits: Competitive fixed or variable salary. Good development opportunities and generous benefits. Occupational pension, comprehensive insurance.
- Location: ESSIQ Väst
Is this you or do you know a perfect fit? Do not hesitate with your application or suggest a friend about this position. The recruitment process will be ongoing continuously.
Questions about the position?
Contact: Carl Bergström, email@example.com, +46 707620737